The main features are:
- Good performance in rotation
- Increasing the speed with speed system without increased sink
- Weight - one of the lightest on the market race wings
- Pleasant management
Compared ERIS 3 RS ERIS modification occurred in 4 of the following improvements:
- The new geometry of the wing - a new balancing the increasing stability at higher speeds
- Increasing the aspect ratio to 7.0
- Reducing the number of rows exported for 3 rows
- Overall improved glide, and the increase in the maximum speed
Canopy material sewn DODKDO South Korean manufacturer Dominico Textiles. For optimal results combine several fabrics and several types of coating, minimize natural aging fabric and yet does not increase the weight of the glider.
top and bottom covers are made from material N20 Dokdo-DMF (WR) on the weight of 36 grams per square meter.
Profiles are made from material Until N30-DFM and divided by the front panel leading edge is designed for increased durability of the material Dokdo-N20 DMF (WR) weighing 38 grams per square meter. Our choice can be compared with the original technical data sheets . material is made to the structure of weaving "Rip Stop "fibers of polyamide (PA 6.6) by the American firm DU PONT .
To bind glider ERIS 4, we used a high-quality line of business EDELRID and Cousin TRESTECwhich show high resistance to mechanical wear and stability of exact length.
The upper gallery is laid up neopletenými Kevlar Edelrid 7000-060 with a diameter of 0.6 mm. The lower lines are manufactured out of business lines Vectraline Cousin Trestec EDELRID 7850-200 and brakes.
The risers are made of webbing width 13 mm from the supplier TISNOV FLOUR . The main lines are connected to free ends with snap hooks DELTA D from the French supplier Maillon RAPIDE .